Thursday, June 18, 2009

New feature coming!

As frequent readers of this corner of the blogosphere, you've hopefully noticed the appearance every now and then of book reviews. I love to read and if I have a coherent thought or opinion on a given book, I like to share it. Previously when I posted a book review, it's been pretty much whenever I get around to writing it and subsequently there has been little consistency. With that in mind, going forward I'm going to try and make Fridays my "Book Review Day."

This coming Friday, look for my review of Voddie Baucham's Family Driven Faith. As a small preview of the book, here is an excerpt from the dust jacket: "Family Driven Faith equips Christian parents with the tools they need to raise children biblically in a post-Christian, anti-family society....This bold new book is an urgent call to parents--and the church--to return to biblical discipleship in and through the home."

2 comments:

Punkydunks said...

Looking forward to your review! Sounds like a good book.

Michael E said...

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Voddie's book!