- I have to resist the urge to color coordinate my hangers with my clothes. (Red shirt on red hanger, white shirt on white, etc).
- I don’t have cable/satellite TV.
- I’ve never fired a gun (not counting BB guns).
- But I have fired an employee (not fun, let me tell you!)
- I’ve been fired at (thanks, bro)
- But I’ve never been fired.
- I have traveled by plane, helicopter, train, bus, boat, hovercraft, horse and of course, car.
- Never put your hand in front of a pressure washer nozzle and turn it on. It hurts. Trust me.
- When reading the newspaper, I work my way backwards: comics, front page of Extra section, Business (on the back of Sports), Opinion (on the back pages of
Virginiasection), front page of section, then at last the main section, starting from the front. Virginia
- When I eat, I eat one thing at a time, trying not to mix the food.
Sappy Post: 1st Try at Maple Sap to Syrup - Despite the grim look, I really had a ball boiling down our first gathering of maple sap for 2016. We had collected about 8.5 gallons in the day and half a...
2 years ago