Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm in Trouble

So I get a phone call from Carlos (my 6-year old!) a few a minutes ago and it goes something like this:

Me: Hi Carlos
Carlos (my 6-year old!): Hi Papi. Can I write a letter to my friend? Mommy says I have to ask you.
Me: What's your friend's name?
Carlos (my 6-year old!): Um, I can't remember her name. Maybe I can call Davey (his buddy, at whose birthday party Carlos met his "friend").
Me: What do you want to say in your letter?
Carlos (my 6-year old!): Um, "Hi how are you? This is Carlos. I like you lots. Do you want to come and play?" Something like that.

I really didn't want to have to deal with this for at least another, oh, 10 years at least. But then again, Carlos is always talking about who he wants to marry when he grows up. I should have seen this coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, we are so in trouble!! Must be payback for something you did!! haha

Love you!
Sarah