Monday, December 24, 2007

List of Fours

The fun thing about reading other people’s blogs is that you often stumble across something that makes you think, “Hey, that sounds like fun. I’ll put that on my blog, too.” But, if you do this, it’s probably a good idea to link back to that blog just to let them know that someone does indeed read their stuff and to avoid the blogiarism (new word!).

So, that being said, here’s a list of fours that I found over on Jefferson Street Realist. Why four? Why not?! Enjoy.

1. Four jobs you’ve had in your life: Mall security guard, painter, accountant, analyst
2. Four movies you could (and do) watch over and over: Bourne trilogy (does that count as 3?), Gladiator, The Italian Job, The Princess Bride (although admittedly it’s been awhile since I’ve watched it)
3. Four places you’ve lived: Pensacola, Fl; Cheyenne, WY; England; Roanoke, VA
4. Four fiction books you can’t live without: Ted Dekker’s Circle Trilogy, Black, Red and White; John Bunyan’s Pilgrim’s Progress
5. Four non-fiction books you consider essential: The Bible, a dictionary, a thesaurus, John Walkenbach’s Excel 2003 Bible
6. Four TV shows you love to watch: Heroes, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Amazing Race
7. Four places you’ve been on vacation: Outer Banks, NC; London, England; Colorado Springs, CO; Edinburgh, Scotland.
8. Four websites you visit daily: House of Smooches, This is Roanoke, PCCBoard, Tom in the Box
9. Four of your favorite foods: Pizza, Spaghetti, Chinese (especially the Red Palace), grilled cheese sandwich
10. Four places you’d rather be: Home, home, home, trackside.
11. Four albums you can’t live without: There’s not any album in particular that would fit this category, but if I absolutely had to pick, it would be anything by Third Day, TSO, Selah, or Josh Groban.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooooool!

I think I'll do this on my blog.

:-)

I guess I'll link back to you to avoid being a Blogairist.

Mike

Anonymous said...

I did not know that the Bourne movies were your favs! Good thing your kids are so smart and got the last one for you for Christmas!!

Love ya,
Sarah